From 143 € / night
A genuine Provencal village house
Maison Garney is a large and typical Provencal village house from the 17th century, located in the middle of the picturesque little village of Rians, in the heart of Provence. The property has a large and cosy courtyard with a pool and both the house and the courtyard have several comfortable areas to enjoy, in both sun and shade.
The house is tastefully decorated and has generous spaces with high ceilings. It suits both smaller and larger groups. There are 3 spacious bedrooms with a total of 12 beds.
Book your stay
Price (entire house)
Cleaning included (see house rules).
Updated prices due to Corona
Minimum stay: 1 week (Saturday to Saturday)
Sep 25 – Dec 31
(paid upon arrival)
House rules & Reservation policy
Final cleaning is included in the price but guests must leave the property in good condition before departure, i.e. washing up, emptying the dishwasher, throwing garbage and putting all the sheets in a pile in each bedroom.
Victoria and Mikael live with their poodle in a connecting apartment on the top floor. The courtyard is used by owners to reach their entrance, even though the owners will respect your privacy and you will not notice their presence. But if you want to, they will be more than happy to answer questions, give advice about activities, book restaurants etc.
The daily cleaning is performed by the tenant, cleaning items are included.
Booking and cancellation rules
A reservation fee of 25% of the amount is payable when booking. The remaining amount (75%) is paid 60 days prior to arrival.
If canceled more than 60 days prior to arrival, the booking fee of 25% is retained. If cancelled between 60 and 15 days before arrival, 50% is of full cost is retained. If cancellation is made less than 15 days before arrival date 100% of full cost will be retained. We do not offer any cancellation insurance, the tenant is in any case responsible for their insurance.
Cancellation policy (Covid-19)
Bookings made after 1st of May 2020 and for stays May to August 2020:
A reservation fee of 25% of the amount is payable when booking. The remaining amount (75%) is paid 14 days prior to arrival.
If cancelled more than 14 days prior to arrival, the booking fee of 25% is retained.
If cancellation is made less than 14 days before arrival date 100% of full cost will be retained (75% is refunded if the state of France quarantines the country or if travelling between the regions in France are forbidden.)